Terms and Conditions:
We reserve the right to change and modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Who We Are:
Better Wizard is a sole proprietorship web development company, and the sole owner is Niaj Morshed.
- All our free downloadable products are available for direct download after login. Paid downloadable products can be accessed upon purchase.
- Paid products will be available for download after payment is received and verified. To process payments, we use PayPal, Stripe, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and all major credit cards. You must agree with their terms and conditions before purchasing any of our products.
- Your purchase information will be emailed to the provided address. An account on our site is required to download any of our products (free or paid). In some cases, if your payment is not successfully processed, we may need to review and process download information manually. Delays may range from 1 to 24 hours, depending on the situation and extent of investigation required after a fraud alert has been activated.
- All themes and plugins are designed to be compatible with the latest available version of WordPress. Better Wizard themes and plugins support modern web browsers including, but not limited to, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- We do not provide support for Internet Explorer for any of our products at this time.
You are permitted to modify any of our products to suit your requirements. However, we advise checking the documentation page and consulting us via email to explore if there is an easier and more effective way to achieve your desired outcome.
For modifications, we recommend using the template override method or employing a separate plugin such as PHP, JS, or CSS snippet plugin. Modifications made directly within the plugin will void the support license, and the Better Wizard team will not be obligated to offer support for customized installations.
We reserve the right to block your user account immediately if we believe that you are attempting to abuse the license term or our business in any way.
If you create an account on the Better Wizard website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account. You are fully accountable for all activities under the account, and any other actions taken in connection with it. You must promptly notify Better Wizard of any unauthorized use or security breaches.
Product Licensing and Usage
All of our WordPress themes and plugins are licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) V2 or later.
Age Requirements to Use Our Products
By registering for our products, you hereby declare that you are 18 years of age or older, or have reached the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully competent to enter into the terms and conditions described here. Our products are not intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not use our products.
Our Support Policy outlines the support you can expect from us and how we provide it. After downloading a Better Wizard product, you are eligible to request support for any issues you may encounter. Once a clear and understandable support query is submitted, we strive to provide a solution via email.
The following are the detailed policies we uphold for support:
- Support Language: We currently provide support in English only. We request our valued customers to submit support requests in clear and polite English, to ensure that we can address your needs accurately.
- Support Priority: Customers with valid paid product subscriptions will receive priority over free product users. If you have purchased a product from Better Wizard and have a valid subscription, you are entitled to priority support for as long as your subscription remains valid.
- Support Channels: Better Wizard provides support via emails, WordPress.org support forums, knowledge base, and tutorials. While we value social interaction, we do not typically provide support through other communication channels, particularly not via PM, Facebook, or Twitter. Many support queries and technical questions are already addressed in the documentation, how-to guides, and FAQs. Therefore, before submitting a support query, please ensure you have reviewed the documentation for the specific product you are using.
- Supported WordPress Versions: WordPress 5.4 or later.
- What Our Support Covers:
- Any WordPress compatibility error arising from a fresh product install
- Assistance with the functionality of our products not specified in our documentation
- Issues with Better Wizard theme and plugin installation
- Issues related to broken Better Wizard product functionality
- What is NOT Covered by Better Wizard Support:
- Software damage caused by hacker attacks
- Issues caused by older versions of PHP, MySQL, etc.
- Products purchased from anyone other than Better Wizard
- Compatibility problems with 3rd party products
- If you are unable to provide us with the subject website URL and access to its WordPress backend
- We do not support any version of IE (Internet Explorer)
- Definition of Modification Support: We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support and what is considered modifications. If your request for small modification or customization help only results in us publishing a couple of lines of CSS or JS code, we may assist you. Due to the current load on our support team, we can allocate up to 30 minutes of CSS customization free of charge each year. If your support query requires further modification of the product, you have two options:
- You may wait for further product development.
- You may consider hiring a developer. You can also post on our Facebook groups and contact the recommended companies or developers.
Free downloads are available after signing in. However, all customer purchases may be subject to manual anti-fraud checks for review by our payment system. You will receive a detailed email about your payment. Anti-fraud checks are conducted due to the increasing number of fraudulent transactions from individuals who are not actual cardholders of the credit cards used during purchases. Customer accounts may be suspended for manual anti-fraud checks for up to 24 hours, or for a longer duration for further investigations.
Better Wizard reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product (or any part thereof) at any time, with or without notice.
We have a customer-friendly 30-day refund policy. However, you cannot request a refund claiming a feature that your purchased theme or plugin does not include. All of our plugins have free versions available at WordPress.org. Please try them before making a purchase. You can also discuss with our support team about any features you may need for your platform.
Better Wizard products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Each Better Wizard product is guaranteed to function correctly upon proper installation, activation, and option configuration of the product in the latest stable WordPress version for which the theme/plugin was designed. Better Wizard cannot and does not guarantee compatibility with any 3rd party plugin, as there are simply too many plugins to support. Please ensure that the browsers you use will work with the themes/plugins, as we cannot guarantee that BetterWizard.com themes/plugins will work with all browser combinations.
In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
We are not licensed to provide stock images and certain true-type fonts (TTF) that might be used on any or all of the provided products. These require you to own or purchase them from their respective owners. The images/videos shown in the demo versions of our products are purely for demonstration purposes, and you are not permitted to use them on production sites.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
The term “Lifetime” refers to the lifetime of the Product. It does not imply the buyer’s lifetime or any other assumption of the term. The product lifetime is not defined at the time of purchase. Better Wizard reserves the right to announce the end of the Lifetime of a product at any time within 30 to 90 days prior notice to the Customer.
Last updated on October 24, 2023. Better Wizard reserves the right to change or modify the above contents at any time without prior notice.